Installing Ajenti V on Debian/Ubuntu
Install Ajenti first.
Ajenti V comes in form of small packages.
Currently available packages include:
- ajenti-v (main package)
- ajenti-v-mail (Exim and Courier mail)
- ajenti-v-mysql (MySQL DB support)
- ajenti-v-php-fpm (PHP support via PHP-FPM)
- ajenti-v-ruby-unicorn (Rails support via Unicorn)
- ajenti-v-ruby-puma (Rails support via Puma)
- ajenti-v-ftp-pureftpd (FTP support via PureFTPd)
- ajenti-v-nginx (NGINX webserver support)
- ajenti-v-python-gunicorn (Python WSGI support via gunicorn)
- ajenti-v-nodejs (Node.js support)
If you have Apache installed, but don't use it, remove it first:
apt-get remove apache2
If you had Postfix or Sendmail installed and wish to use Ajenti V mail, kill the remaining postfix and sendmail processes.
Ajenti V currently runs with NGINX.
For example, to install basic LNMP package, run:
apt-get install ajenti-v ajenti-v-nginx ajenti-v-mysql ajenti-v-php7.0-fpm php7.0-mysql service ajenti restart
When you login into your Ajenti panel, you will now see new Websites section.
Customer support service by UserEcho