Installing Ajenti V on CentOS/RHEL
Install Ajenti first!
Ajenti V comes in form of small packages.
Currently available packages include:
- ajenti-v (main package)
- ajenti-v-mail (Exim and Courier mail)
- ajenti-v-mysql (MySQL DB support)
- ajenti-v-php-fpm (PHP support via PHP-FPM)
- ajenti-v-ruby-unicorn (Rails support via Unicorn)
- ajenti-v-ruby-puma (Rails support via Puma)
- ajenti-v-ftp-pureftpd (FTP support via PureFTPd)
- ajenti-v-nginx (NGINX webserver support)
- ajenti-v-python-gunicorn (Python WSGI support via gunicorn)
- ajenti-v-nodejs (Node.js support)
If you have Apache or Postfix installed, but don't use it, remove it first:
yum remove httpd postfixIf you had Postfix or Sendmail installed and wish to use Ajenti V mail, kill the remaining postfix and sendmail processes.
For Ajenti V Mail, SELinux interfers with Courier-authlib authentication, so consider disabling it:
For example, to install basic LNMP package, run:
yum install ajenti-v ajenti-v-nginx ajenti-v-mysql ajenti-v-php-fpm php-mysql service ajenti restart
When you login into your Ajenti panel, you will now see new Websites section.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho