Welcome to the Ajenti Idea Exchange. It's your chance to collaborate with our team and other users to influence the future of Ajenti! Ideas appreciated.
Generally open source projects have road map and it's timeline releases, but it is not must. If it is there it will help for new users and built trust.
That would be indeed great, if I weren't Ajenti's only current developer.
It'd be cool if there was a mobile web interface, whether it just be responsive CSS to make it a little easier when on the move.
- Virtualenv & Virtualenvwrapper - manage projects and environments
- Gunicorn and/or uWSGI servers management
- Tornado and may be other asynchronous servers
- Pip & distribute package management (pip freeze requirements.txt)
- Install and configure frameworks (Django, flask, OpenERP, Plone, Web2py)... that's probably much too much, I suppose
1. User installs Ajenti and logs into the web ui for the first time.
2. Welcome to Ajenti page, would you like to install a basic firewall to protect your new system?
3. No, continue to UI.
4. Yes, ok which ports would you like to leave open? Checkboxes, SSH and Ajenti checked by default, rest parsed from /etc/services.
You could also offer a "Starter Firewall" option on the firewall page itself.
Customer support service by UserEcho