Welcome to the Ajenti Idea Exchange. It's your chance to collaborate with our team and other users to influence the future of Ajenti! Ideas appreciated.
1. When creating site ask for creating user: username [thesiteuser], password [default is empty] and shell [drop-down: sh/bash/ftp]
2. Create system-user thesiteuser with main group www-data with homedir /srv/website
with corresponding shell from list.
3. Change owner recursivelly thesiteuser:www-data /srv/website
4. php-fpm workers runs as thesiteuser:www-data
5. webserver user (apache or nginx) has additional group www-data for serving user's content.
6. Ajenti-V uses for administration web-site:
- internal created user thesiteuser with specified password
- system-user thesiteuser (if sync panel users with system users checked)
7. additionally may be implemented Apache mod_ruid2 or mpm-itk user permissions to vhosts.
If you have a problem with python and a blank screen when after your are logging on ajenti.
Maybe is ti a problem with ("Access-Control-Max-Age", 3600),
changing it to
restart ajenti and python
i hope, it works after
- Virtualenv & Virtualenvwrapper - manage projects and environments
- Gunicorn and/or uWSGI servers management
- Tornado and may be other asynchronous servers
- Pip & distribute package management (pip freeze requirements.txt)
- Install and configure frameworks (Django, flask, OpenERP, Plone, Web2py)... that's probably much too much, I suppose
Customer support service by UserEcho