working now half a day with Ajenti gives me a good feeling about it, althought it is not yet ready for productive use in my opinion (please feel free to correct me). But you´re on a good way....
Here we go:
- log window cannot be horizontaly resized, just vertically
- no cancel button on dashboard when adding a widget
- backspace in virtual terminal doesn´t always delete a char, it more jumps to the previous page. I guess it is a problem with the focus?
- after plugin installation - have to restart or relogon for plugin list to refresh?
- after binary installation via virtual terminal - what to do? I am stuck at the output window and manually need to go somewhere.
- got a crash report when I tried to create a mysql database. This was due missing mysql root credentials. This should be checked - first line was "access denied for user root@localhost"....
This is what I found to be buggy at the moment. I will also file a suggestions thread here...
But I like it, seems it can be a good product...
PS.: All tried on Windows 7 64bit, Chrome latest and Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS
Customer support service by UserEcho