I am currently trying to set up the first Homepage on my server with ajenti. However, if I navigate my browser to the Domain, I end up seeing the standard index.html of nginx.
I have read the knowledgebase-tutorial on how to create a website but i did the exact same steps on my server. Here is what I did:
1. I created a new website in Ajenti.
2. I set the directory of the website to /srv/domain
3. I added the Domain to the website(in ajenti, "domain.de" for example)
4. I setted the FTP path(which is working)
5. And i unchecked the maintenance mode.
As i created the website, i had some troubles with ajenti v being out of date. I ended up with an error which said 'WebsitePort' object has no attribute 'http2'.
I updated ajenti and got that fixed. Could that have any affects on my not working website config?
Customer support service by UserEcho