here is a list of suggestions. Hope I didn´t miss something.
- save-button highlighting, if press required to save changes
- process table should be using less space. a more compact view is better
- file manager - breadcrumb navigation should be more visible. it looks way to small. "..." and ">" should have some familiar looking/sizing
- file manager - edits to a files permissions checkbox should be reflected immediatelly (755, 644, ...)
- System - Users & System - Packages should be renamed to something like Linux Users/Packages or something like that, to make sure that it´s host machine settings.
- plugins view isn´t self explanatory imho. Some tooltips on what the plugins are actually doing would be great.
- plugins you never need should be suppressable (e.g. hdparm on a vm, ....)
Hope this makes sense for you guys.
Customer support service by UserEcho
It took a while, but I have implemented a bunch of suggestions!