phpmyadmin

roel roel 4 years ago • updated by Maman Seo 3 months ago 4
Hi,  

Ajenti looks and works really great. 

But here is one problem, I want to acces phpmyadmin or mysql via Ajenti panel. But it gives an error (see below). 
Also it is not possible for me to go to http://YourIPorHostName/phpMyAdmin
There is a database in it, which is populated, but I can't view it. 

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Crashed

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'start'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/plugins/main/main.py", line 107, in handle_message
    self.ui.dispatch_event(update['uid'], update['event'], update['params'])
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/ui/__init__.py", line 73, in dispatch_event
    self.root.dispatch_event(uid, event, params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/ui/element.py", line 363, in dispatch_event
    if child.dispatch_event(uid, event, params):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/ui/element.py", line 363, in dispatch_event
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/ui/element.py", line 369, in dispatch_event
    getattr(self, k)(**(params or {}))
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/ajenti/plugins/services/main.py", line 86, in on_start
    self.service.start()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'start'
Well after a day of waiting I can suddenly acces phpmyadmin.. So I can finish the things I want to do now.

The above crash still insist when I go to //IP:8000/  > Software > MySql > Press start or something.

Phpmyadmin is the actual place where the actual working of website starts. If you are unable to connect through your essay cheap services with your dashboard then you won’t be able to make any changes in them. So, connection to that section is considered important in all contexts.

As you are able to access the phpmyadmin without any errors now, this might be any bugs happened in the software itself. Most times the automatic updates releases patches for such bugs and correct the same.

http://organizetechnologies.com/  Try updating your software manually if you experience such errors later.

thank you for tutorial about php my admin , i love it and never don't learn it .

cccam server